Posted: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:10 AM
Company name:TRIAD RESIDENTIAL SOLUTIONS
Triad Residential Solutions provides personalized supports for adults with developmental disability in their own home, and in the community, including promotion of individual rights and achievement of personal goals within a safe and secure environment.
The Residential Manager is responsible for oversight of the activities/operations of the various Triad residential locations, including staff scheduling, documentation/reporting, client health/safety needs, emergency situations, and participation in an on-call rotation.
Requirements include (in addition to State employment requirements):
• 5 years’ experience in developmental disabilities, or related field, with at least 1 year in a supervisory position.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred.
• Effective communication, organizational, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Work availability may require evenings, weekends, and holidays. Also includes operational and emergency needs, and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
Interested candidates should submit a resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Toledo, Toledo, OH
• Post ID: 40928628 toledo