*3-month contract to hire*
Responsibilities for the Network Administrator:
- Manage, troubleshoot, plan, prioritize and track work efforts to ensure the timely resolution of user requests and problems.
- Provide user training when necessary.
- Manage all site data as necessary to ensure security, availability, and accuracy. Promote the use of technologies to improve collection, analysis, and decision-making based on such data.
- Maintain accurate inventories of hardware and software assets.
- Contribute to the value of the entire working team through thoughtful discussion and collaboration.
- Collaborate with vendors and internal IT partners as new systems are put in place.
- Obtain and manage documentation required to offer continued support.
- Includes but is not limited to LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, Intranet, Servers, data, security, and application systems.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades and perform or manage these upgrades when possible.
- Remain highly engaged in plant operational technology systems and support.
- Lead technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within existing technologies.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout the plant's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers and other specialized hardware that can include lab systems and other computer controlled industrial equipment.
- Maintain any on-site Servers and network hardware.
- Administer Servers, desktop computers, printers, Switches, portable handheld devices, wireless access points, network cameras, desk phones, premises security, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
Education Required for the Network Administrator:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Experience Required for the Network Administrator:
- Minimum 6 years' varied experience in a technical field:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desktop, Server, VoIP, and Network technologies (VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco)
- Application of information technology in manufacturing environments
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 59633687 toledo