Position is a Contract position in Toledo, OH. Must reside in area. NO C2C
The Android Application Developer is responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Requirements for the Android Developer:
- You provide application software development services in a defined project.
- Qualifications: 4 years' experience.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Experience with the following:
- Native Android - Tablet and Mobile
- Mostly native UI development
- Working on a team under a lead
- Consuming API's developed in house Back End team
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be local to the area. No Relocation available.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 58593342 toledo