Candidate will work under the direction of the Lead Supervisor to assist in the efficient operation of the Repack department. Areas include: Scheduling work orders in an effort to meet customer requirements. Intermittently supervises operating personnel. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verify and reconcile all production records.
- Schedule work orders on lines in an effort to maintain level labor requirements.
- Act on direction given by Repack Supervisor to address quality, productivity, personnel or any other issue requiring attention.
- Assist the Repack Supervisor making personnel assignments to satisfy production requirements.
- Assist in the supervision of operating personnel during the course of a shift to insure the meeting of quality requirements, expected productivity standards
- Use Kronos to record time and attendance for the Repack department.
- Assist the Repack supervisor / Buyer Planner with administrative tasks as needed.
- Use JDE and WM to manage inventory and work orders.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively problem solve.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Strong team lead, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- HS Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- Excellent leadership, organization and communication skills
- A passion to grow
Libbey Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 56062167 toledo